Who’s Wearing our Suits? Meet Nacho Arrausi
Aristocracy London brand ambassador, architect and fashion model Nacho Arrausi, 29, on suits, first dates, being a gentleman and giving advice to his younger self
1. What’s your favourite thing about your new Aristocracy London suit?
It is really high quality and the colour pattern is quite unusual. I love it.
2. What is the one suit colour every man must own?
Being a fashion Instagrammer, I own a lot of suits and I like them all but a blue suit is essential.
3. What would you wear to a first date?
I’m not a serial dater really but depends on where it would be and the dress code. I usually wear a blazer but, for an important event, I would probably choose my Aristocracy London suit!
4. What are the three traits of a modern gentleman?
Still mindset, an eye for aesthetic and giving attitude towards others.
5. You take most of the photos in your Insta account and you have an eye for unique spots in London. Where should we go for our next Sunday stroll?
To the Japanese Landscape of Kew Gardens.
6. Who’s your favourite James Bond?
Daniel Craig, especially in Casino Royale.
7. You are originally from Spain. Where should we absolutely go when we next visit the country?
Anywhere in the Mediterranean coast would be delightful after the British winter.
8. What advice would you give your 16-year-old self?
I would tell him to work more on himself instead of focusing so much on other people’s reactions. We change by achieving, not by waiting for others.
For fashion inspiration and amazing shots of London, follow Nacho on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram