Who’s Wearing our Suits? Meet Henry Lim
Aristocracy London brand ambassador and life & leaderhip coach Henry Lim, 28, talks fashion, leadership, New Year’s resolutions and Algarve beaches!
1. What’s your favourite thing about your new Aristocracy London suit?
I really appreciate all the little design details in the suit but my favourite thing, which is probably very important for a lot of people, is that it’s so comfortable!
2. What are the key fashion accessories for a gentleman?
You can’t go wrong with a nice watch and pocket square.
3. What’s the most common fashion mistake you see in the streets?
Buttoning up the bottom button of a single breasted two-button jacket! I even see fashion influencers doing this.
4. As a leadership coach, what would you say are the three most important traits of a good leader?
Being flexible, having a clear structure and being natural. By that I mean that a good leader focuses on acting like a leader instead of trying to show they’re the boss.
5. What advice would you give your 16-year-old self?
To not worry so much about being bullied and to just focus on being authentic and happy with myself. The only one who needs to accept me, is myself.
6. Where should we go for our next city break?
Barcelona! It is not too far so it’s ideal for a weekend away and I like the combination of city and beach.
7. Who’s your favourite James Bond?
Sean Connery in Goldfinger.
8. I can tell from your Insta photos that you’re a summer kind of guy. Where’s your favourite beach destination?
The beaches in Algarve, Portugal are among my favourite! Especially Lagos and Vilamoura and I would love to go back soon!
9. Before you hit the beachers, any New Year’s resolutions for 2020?
I want to focus on being happy with who I am and do more of the things that I am passionate about. I also want to help and inspire more people to find their own personality in fashion and to guide them through their personal development in life.
If you want to know more about Henry and catch some good vibes from his contagious smile, follow him on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram