Aristocracy London is a luxury menswear brand that was founded by Laz, a London-based marketing director, who turned his passion for stylish suits into a business venture.
Laz may now be fully immersed in the hustle and bustle of a metropolis but he was born and raised in Kampanis, a village in Northern Greece, where most families still live off the land. From a young age, he would notice the people around him come home after a long day of manual labour and put on their best clothes to meet friends and family in the village square. This wasn’t about showing off, it was a deeply rooted sense of pride and respect, both towards themselves and their community. People dressed up to celebrate togetherness.
As the years went by, Laz developed a taste for fashion and, specifically, suits. He did well at school and he eventually left to study and pursue his dreams. He came to London with little savings but big ambitions, and gradually worked his way up, eventually landing senior leadership roles in large corporations. The thing that struck him as odd in both white collar jobs and his social life is that, when it came to their sartorial choices, most men played it safe and ended up being “just another suit” in the office or venue.
Looking good should be a pleasure, and not an obligation, but suits simply lacked personality. So, Laz put his sense of style and creative mind to work and brought together a team of top designers, tailors and manufacturers who shared his vision and worked towards the same dream: a superior menswear brand. Aristocracy London products combine three key features: excellent craftsmanship, flattering fit and elegant individuality. They can be styled for any occasion and, wherever you go, they will turn heads, reflect your status and boost your confidence.
However, what really makes our collections stand out are the people who wear them. You are dreamers, doers, thinkers and leaders and, undoubtedly, you are going far. We make the suits that will accompany you on your journey.
Aristocracy London creates limited edition 3 piece suits for the modern gentleman; a man who likes to look sharp, unique and suitably attired at all times. Our suits stand out for their timeless elegance, sophisticated details and exquisite craftsmanship, as we only ever produce 100 pieces for each design. The shopping experience is built around our customers so every step of the process, from finding the right suit to selecting the right size and from delivery to returns, is seamless.
A gentleman is a man of principles and a company that caters to gentlemen should be no different. We set ourselves high standards in our approach to our products, the people we interact with and the environment we live in.
- We design with our customers’ needs in mind and listen closely to their feedback
- We work with leading designers and manufacturers whose skills and passion are valued in the global fashion industry
- We are confident that our products are of the highest quality and fairly priced
The people we interact with
- We have the utmost respect for our customers and offer a personalised high-end shopping experience
- We value the people we work with and we invest in their skills and talent
- We will never knowingly work with companies that do not share our high standards
- We acknowledge that the fashion industry is a significant contributor to pollution and we seek the most sustainable solution in each business decision we make
- We are thoughtful in the use of resources. For example, our packaging box is reusable and recyclable and our tissue paper supplier plants a tree for every order we place
- Despite the global character of fashion, we actively try to reduce our carbon footprint and will minimise air travel where possible
Aristocracy London’s philosophy can be summed up in the words of Oscar Wilde “You can never be overdressed or overeducated”.
Aristocracy London suits can be found on our website, where you will discover the following features:
- In depth product descriptions with detailed imagery and style tips
- A body measurement app that makes finding the right size a stress-free experience
- Free suit appointments in the privacy of our Belgravia showroom
- A rewards scheme that puts loyalty at the heart of what we do, with generous discounts
- A customer experience team that is available 24/7 to answer any queries
- Free standard UK delivery and free product returns
- 100% secure payments with multiple card options
- Our dedicated gentleman’s blog with suggestions and helpful tips on manners, style and the art of living